yes. this is a shitty picture!Velveetttt! Shoulder detail! Backless! what more could a girl ask from a dress?! Dorothy Perkins sale - £17.00... bargain? ME THINKS SO!! vintage belt charity shop bag OLDDD primark shoes... call me cheap, but i like this stuff
anyway... today being Christmas.. i recieved some of the most important things that were very carefully placed on my xmas list! :
sleeveless denim shirt, dropdead duffel, converse, vintage-style bag (one of my faves), and my dad whipped out the most beautiful guitar! for me! and i wasnt expecting it at all!! WAAAHH! I've called her Ruby, and i might paint some flowers on her. she's a beauty!
I wrote a song this morning too, i was so proud of it!

anyway... today being Christmas.. i recieved some of the most important things that were very carefully placed on my xmas list! :
sleeveless denim shirt, dropdead duffel, converse, vintage-style bag (one of my faves), and my dad whipped out the most beautiful guitar! for me! and i wasnt expecting it at all!! WAAAHH! I've called her Ruby, and i might paint some flowers on her. she's a beauty!
I wrote a song this morning too, i was so proud of it!
This is Ruby... isn't she a beauty?!
No comments:
Post a Comment